County-wide Photo Scavenger Hunt
September 19th – 27th
Join us for a week long, county-wide cycling-celebration and be in to win a hamper of bike-tastic prizes!
How it works: Get a group of bicycle-loving friends or family together. Once you register your team you will be directed to a printable score card with photos to find like ‘A tall tower’, ‘Your favourite local tourist attraction’ or ‘Dressed in Rebel Colours!’; be sure to get half your team (and their bikes) in each photo! Collect as many photos as you can to be in to win a hamper of bikey goodies, sponsored by the Cork Sports Partnership!
Step 1: Read the full Rules of Play below
Step 2: Register your team of 2-6 people here
Step 3: Once registered we will email you your printable score card on Sept 18th – or you will be redirected to it after the 19th…. and get biking!
Step 4: Each day you play, post your photos and running score to facebook.com/corkbikeweek and include your team name and the tags #corkbikeweek2020 #photoscavengerhunt
Rules of play :
- Teams should have 2-6 people, all participants must obey the ‘rules of the road’ and are playing at their own risk.
- Each photo should include at least half of your team and bikes unless otherwise indicated.
- Each day you play, post your photos and running score to facebook.com/corkbikeweek and include (1) your team name, (2) title of the photo, and (3) the tags #corkbikeweek2020 #photoscavengerhunt (creativity encouraged!)
- Post your final total on facebook total by Sunday 27th at 3pm – the top 3 teams will submit their lists and have photos double checked – a winner will be declared on Facebook
- All participants must obey the rules of the road and are responsible for their own safety. Happy Biking!
This event is co-hosted by the Clonakilty Bicycle Festival and the Cork Sports Partnership.